ATMs by Bank of America – Non Bank of America customers pay $2.50 per ATM transaction.
- Terminal 1 Gates 1 and 2 past checkpoint
- Terminal 1 Lobby across from food court
- Terminal 1 Southwest Airlines near gate 5
- Terminal 1 Alaska Airlines near gate 13
- Terminal 2 Gates 20-32 1st level lobby near escalator
- Terminal 2 Gates 20-32 past checkpoint near Jer’s Chocolates
- Terminal 2 Gates 33-51 baggage claim near carousel 4
- Terminal 2 Gates 33-51 near gate 36
- Terminal 2 Gates 33-51 Sunset Cove, underneath escalator
Designed to increase modal choices and public transit ridership to the Airport.
The lockers are FREE to use, but require a $25.00 refundable key deposit. Users must sign up here. Two available lockers, each has
capacity of 4 bicycles, for a total of 8 bicycles:
- Locker 1 - north side of the West Wing Building at 2320 Stillwater Road
- Locker 2 - east of Terminal 1 pedestrian bridge, along the fence line
Currency Exchange by Travelex
Services include currency exchange, travel insurance, travelers’ checks, Western
Union money transfer, copy and fax, and prepaid phone cards. Two locations:
- Terminal 2 kiosk in the baggage claim across from carousel 3. Daily 5am-8pm. 619-260-1921
- Terminal 2 mobile unit past checkpoint near gate 22. Daily 5:30am-1pm and 4:30pm-7:30pm.
Free Visitor Information by Certified Folder Display
Brochures, maps and visitor guides are available at self service display racks located
near the baggage claim areas and inside the USO office. Information covers San Diego
metro, San Diego County, Los Angeles, Northern California, and Western States.
The three (3) new “Lactation Rooms” are each located post-security :
- Terminal 1 West Rotunda (Alaska, Frontier, Seaport Airlines) located on the second level, across from the elevator.
- Terminal 1 East Rotunda(Southwest Airlines Gates 3-10) located on the ground level, past the security checkpoint.
- Terminal 2 West located on the second level, near Gates 34-35
Our new rooms include a hand washing station, electrical outlets, comfortable seating, artwork, a children’s seat and soft lighting.
Luggage Carts by Smarte Carte
$4 per cart. Cash, credit and debit cards are accepted. Free for arriving international
passengers clearing custom in the Federal Inspection Facility. Cart racks are located
in airport parking lots, Terminal 2 upper-level curbside check-in, near terminal
entrance doors, and in the baggage claim areas.
Pay Phones by Pacific Telemanagement Services
Phones are located throughout the terminals.
Prepaid Debit Card by Ready Credit Corporation
5 ReadySTATION self-service kiosks are available to help passengers converting cash to prepaid debit Mastercard (readyCARD). The cost per transaction is $5. Kiosks are located near ticketing counters in Terminals 1 and 2: Southwest, Alaska, American/US Airways, Delta, and United.
Shoeshine by Goodfellows
$9 for Shoes, $10 for Boots, and $11 for Exotics and Athletics. 4 locations:
- Terminal 1 Southwest Airlines gates 3-10 past security near escalators 2nd level.
Mon-Fri 5am-9pm. Sat-Sun 8am-4pm.
- Terminal 2 gates 20-32 past security.
Mon-Fri 5am-5pm. Sat-Sun 8am-4pm.
- Terminal 2 gates 33-51 past security near gate 36.
Mon-Fri 6am-2pm. Sat-Sun closed.
- Terminal 2 gates 33-51 past security near gate 48.
Mon-Fri 6am-2pm. Sat-Sun closed.
Coming Soon in Summer 2015: Television Service in Gate Hold
Areas by CNN Airport Network
Programming includes latest breaking news, live sporting events, business &
weather updates, travel tips and entertainment segments.
Vending Machines by Canteen San Diego (Rainbow Vending)
Cold beverage and snack vending machines are provided in the Cell Phone Lot on
Harbor Drive, the Taxi/Shuttle Hold Lot on Harbor Island Drive, and the Economy
Lot on Pacific Highway.
WiFi Service by the Airport Authority and
Sponsored by Advanced Wireless Group, a Boingo Wireless Company
Sponsored complimentary WiFi service throughout the airport in 30 minute