See behind the scenes of San Diego International Airport! The Airport Authority is offering free tours of the airport and airfield, including up-close looks at the runway, endangered species areas and public art. Tours are two hours long and are offered on Thursdays at 1:00 p.m. and Fridays at 10:00 a.m. Please wear comfortable shoes, as the first part of the tour involves walking through the terminals.
General Public Tours:
- Friday, March 10th | 10 AM – 12 PM
- Thursday, March 23rd | 10 AM – 12 PM
- Friday, April 7 | 10 AM – 12 PM
- Friday, May 12 | 10 AM – 12 PM Tour Full
- Thursday, May 25 | 10 AM – 12 PM
Submit a request using the form below and let us know which of the following
date you are available.